Wednesday 24 September 2014

Concepts of package design






I tried a few different designs. I wanted the packaging to look very organic and  a bit rustic so you get that market organic feel. I think some need a lot of work as they don't look very cookie like? In some designs i added a bit of a cookie crumbs to give the essence of a biscuit and make it more friendly rustic and organic. I like the goodness bites skinny package design as it looks very organic and with the orange brown colours you get that market feel. The top one "organic goodness" with the cookie at the bottom flows well but not sure about the package shape but i think it reminds me of markets as its very casual and organic.

























with these concepts i used hand draw like illustrations of fruit featured in each flavour to give it a market/ homemade feeling. The brown background in some designs represents brown paper bags which is very organic/ eco friendly and handmade.

No comments:

Post a Comment